Dish DID not send us a monthly bill statement (and we always pay ON TIME) so they charged us a "late fee", and that is the 1st RIP OFF.And the total amount for the bill was DOUBLE what we were expecting to pay and when we asked the operators (which we had to talk to FIVE operators which took TWO HOURS before anyone could help us) they could NOT explain to us where the overage fees came from, and that is the 2nd RIP OFF (we still don't know why they tried to overcharge us!).

The 3rd RIP OFF was the surprise increased on our monthly bill without notice or explanation telling us that we needed to go online to do "a bonus" promotion to get the price we were initially expecting, and when we did go online to look for it, THERE WAS NO BONUS promotion because it had "expired"!!

Eventually the FIFTH operator we talked to cleared the overage fees, however, the total amount still remains at that ridiculous amount initially tried to charge us!DO NOT GET DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #626008

I'm sorry for teh frustration you experienced with your billing. Can you please send me an e-mail so that I can address your concerns in further detail?