We moved and have had nothing but problems from Dish Network.They have the worst customer service, they are rude on the phone and a manager hung up on me.

Our satellite goes out all the time and they want us to wait 3 or 4 days each time to fix it. Now they tell me that after 90 days we will have to pay a technician out of our pockets. We have to pay a big up front fee for the use of their equipment, then we pay them a monthly fee with an 18 month contract. And then $70 an hour to have some one come out and fix what they didn't install right the first time.

I am buying may way out of their contract which will cost me $159.00. I don't understand how the FCC can allow these companies to rip us off with their equipment and their contracts.

But Dish Satellite is the worst company that I have ever had to work with.Brenda Lowe

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Avondale, Arizona, United States #1923

From my experience with DISH (2 installs), I noticed that their installers are typically independent contractors. So it could be the independent contractor that's the conman (install improperly, forcing you to complain to DISH, who will call him/her back to fix your problem).