Coverage Area
Style and Design

I chatted with the online person to request TV and Internet. She said I had to give up a lot of private credit information.

Which I did. I have a copy of my credit report and it says I have an 840 score, Yet dish told me I have bad credit so they will not provide me with internet service, only tv. I asked for a copy of the credit report and they told me they did not get a full report so I could not get one. HMM.

I gave them all the private information, then they told me I couldn't get their service.

I asked if it said I had bad credit and she said yes. What score are they looking for?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being told i have bad credit when i have very good credit. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of dish network customer care. Dish Network needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

You need to get copies of all 3 credit reports, Transunion, Experian and Equifax. Something may be wrong.