Blue Ridge, Georgia
100% full Not resolved
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers.After setting everything up they said I didn't qualify for the $200 pre-pd card because its a retailer promotion.

I said well I called the number on the paper so how can I not qualify? Then he said "it was because I was an existing customer." I said no I'm not I had Dish a few yrs ago and switched to cable. You sent me this promotion to come back!" and he said "well you said I could reactivate your old account and that makes you an "existing" customer." Then I said "you didn't say that would disqualify me from the $200!" I thought I was saving him time by saying yes....so after more arguing I canceled everything and told him he should be ashamed! His name is Alex (ID JXD) and his manger is Edward.

Alex said he couldn't tell me their last names for security reasons...(yeah right!) Long story short this was an intentional scam hoping after 30+ mins of activation I'd just say ok hook me up...I'm sure many people do!!

This is blatant False Adverting...Deceptive Dishonest Dish!!Don't call 1-855-536-3431

Review about: Dish Network Deal.

Reason of review: Dish's false advertising.

Preferred solution: give me the entire promotion you sent me in the letter attached.

I didn't like: Fraudulent billing.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion