I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers.After setting everything up they said I didn't qualify for the $200 pre-pd card because its a retailer promotion.
I said well I called the number on the paper so how can I not qualify? Then he said "it was because I was an existing customer." I said no I'm not I had Dish a few yrs ago and switched to cable. You sent me this promotion to come back!" and he said "well you said I could reactivate your old account and that makes you an "existing" customer." Then I said "you didn't say that would disqualify me from the $200!" I thought I was saving him time by saying yes....so after more arguing I canceled everything and told him he should be ashamed! His name is Alex (ID JXD) and his manger is Edward.
Alex said he couldn't tell me their last names for security reasons...(yeah right!) Long story short this was an intentional scam hoping after 30+ mins of activation I'd just say ok hook me up...I'm sure many people do!!
This is blatant False Adverting...Deceptive Dishonest Dish!!Don't call 1-855-536-3431
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent billing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Opened a new bottle of market side buttermilk ranch dressing and it foamed up and ran over like it was carbonated!..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."