I received a letter from Dish for $39.99 a month plus 1 free flex pack (additional channels) and a $200 pre-pd card for new and former customers.After setting everything up they said I didn't qualify for the $200 pre-pd card because its a retailer promotion.
I said well I called the number on the paper so how can I not qualify? Then he said "it was because I was an existing customer." I said no I'm not I had Dish a few yrs ago and switched to cable. You sent me this promotion to come back!" and he said "well you said I could reactivate your old account and that makes you an "existing" customer." Then I said "you didn't say that would disqualify me from the $200!" I thought I was saving him time by saying yes....so after more arguing I canceled everything and told him he should be ashamed! His name is Alex (ID JXD) and his manger is Edward.
Alex said he couldn't tell me their last names for security reasons...(yeah right!) Long story short this was an intentional scam hoping after 30+ mins of activation I'd just say ok hook me up...I'm sure many people do!!
This is blatant False Adverting...Deceptive Dishonest Dish!!Don't call 1-855-536-3431
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent billing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Nothing but problems from lucky tackle box . First month had a question about my first box , took 4 days via email to have someone contact me ! Secound..."
- "Opened a new bottle of market side buttermilk ranch dressing and it foamed up and ran over like it was carbonated!..."