Dish Network(Cable TV) does not protect Customer's information.I had the the same problem and I lost $360 in total.

I cannot imagine how Dish can let outsiders *** their system and let them steal customer's information. They do not have proper security controls in place .After doing a Search using Google, I came to know that this problem has been happening for more than 7 months. Customers have been reporting for the last several months and till now Dish has not acknowledged this problem nor did they take any measures to fix the problem. Had Dish sent an email alerting their customers, this could have been avoided.

I called up Dish and talked to an Associate and he seemed to be inconsiderate. I explained him that I was charged for the package and Channels that I did not order for. I also told him that my account was hacked and the Channels were added without my consent.

He replied stating that Dish Network is not reposnsible since these changes were not made by Dish representative.I HAVE REPORTED THIS PROBLEM TO BBB AND FTC.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625953

I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you.I can imagine how frustrated you must be.

We do have security procedures in place even some that will help you re-establish security of your online account.Please send me an e-mail at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com for assistance.