More an annoyance for me but should be a real concern to any Dish customer since their 1st email had the customer's address, account #, and credit card #. Since June 2013, Dish has been sending me(Florida non-Dish customer) email status of someone in California who has a similar (not the same) last name.

The first email was a copy of her account information(which I destroyed) and I have been responding to Dish each time they send me another of the dozen(so far) errant status emails.

I have a 'canned' response in which I tell them I (in FL) am not their customer nor have any association with their CA customer nor am I a Dish customer. To date They have responded, after a month of emails, to say they would remove my email address from that account and then the next month to notify me that my complaint was being addressed and that I could track the status via my Dish account on their WWW site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Account.

Comments

Kimesco_DISH
Aurora, Colorado, United States #700490

Hi name is kimberly and I form part of te Social Media Department with DISH. I regret the inconvenience this has caused you and it will be my pleasure to look into this and see whats going on. Please email me directly at: kimberly.escobar@dish.com I look forward to assisting you and getting this resolved.

Kimberly.Escobar