dish set up are receiver wrong and for two year and two mounth we had no service and parshall service when called they say some one would call to set up a time to fix it when I spook to someone in the precidents office he did not wont me to record the call so I hung up and started legal procedings I have every call and email they ever sent so if you want to get into this lawsuit please call me at 2609082218 this is one email they sent I have 35 others just like it Dear Kathy,

Thank you for your email. I understand that you need to take your concern to the legal counsel. Let me assist you.

We have forwarded your concern to the office of the president for their immediate attention and early resolution and you will be contacted. You can, if you desire, call them Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-894-9131 for further assistance.

Sincerely yours,

Alexis A.

OPID: DJ4

dish | eCare

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lie they have poor servise. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dish network receiver and associated monetary loss in the amount of $564. Dish Network needs to "take legal action i tryed to work with dish as far as talking to some one in main headcorters but that convecation was cut shourt becuse they can record are convercation but he refused for me to record it one side dish" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network receiver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

I am guessing, based on spelling and grammar, the mistake was likely customer error due to misunderstanding what you were getting.