I have had dish for a little over a month now and about 2 1/2 weeks ago I lost all of my local channels.I called dish yesterday (when I finally got minutes on my cell phone) and they sent a technician out to look at it.

The technician informed me that the dish should have never been installed at my residence in the first place because there was no place for it to get signal. He even called Dish Network and told them himself that it should have never been installed and since I wasn't getting all of the channels that I wanted I was ready to cancel my service, However they informed me that even though it was THEIR screw up and I would be charged a $460 termination fee for breaking the 24 month agreement. I then proceeded to ask if I would be getting a discount since I was paying for my local channels and wasn't able to watch them and I was informed that no it was part of my package. I think this is absolutely ridiculous and I plan on contacting my lawyer in this matter and I also plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Thank you for your time reading this.Hope you hear from my lawyer soon.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Mark H DISH Network

Hello DawnFernandez, we are sorry to hear that there are problems with you receiving the DISH services at your home and I will be glad to review your DISH services and see how I can help you with this. Please email me so I can review this and see what can be done.

Mark Haakenson

Social Media Representative

DISH LLC

mark.haakenson@dish.com

3 pm – 11 pm Sunday through Thursday

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660465

I understand how much of a hassle this must've been for you and would be happy to take a look and see what I can do! It's unfortunate that it has to come to that and I'd be happy to assist you further if you could please email me your account number or phone number so I can review your information and look into some options. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!