1.8K views

Dish sold and invoiced me for a wireless Polk FR1 Soundbar. It never worked consistently. Either the remote or the Soundbar was defective.

Had one service call. The tech turned on the bar manually and said the wrong I had chosen the wrong selector. I spent hours on the phone with dish customer service in Manilla. They told me it was a Polk problem. They told me my warranty was up and then they offered to sell me a new warranty for $8.00 a month and then they offered me a free warranty. The bottom line is they won't replace the defective unit, and they won't allow me to return the unit for a credit. Dish says I'm out the $ 349.00 I paid them for the sound bar.

So Dish and I will going down the tunnel of chaos to resolve this.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Polk junk, Defective polk soundbar.

Comments

DISH_Answers
Littleton, Colorado, United States #995015

I understand this issue can be frustrating. However, non DISH equipment is not covered under our warranty and rather it is covered by the manufacturer's warranty.

You're a valued customer and we'd be happy to see what we can do for you.

Please email us at socialmedia@dish.com to receive further assistance. Thank you!

Christopher Sagal

DISH|Social Media Representative

to DISH_Answers #1324894

You dont give a *** about the customer. Sale sale sale is all us techs here every morning. You cooperate *** suckers are ***...