Well I bought the Service and Internet They could not make the internet work so the cable TV Acted up all the time rebooted. Called spent over 7 hours over the phone resetting the boxes..

Now I have cancelled and now they want 400.00 because I did not meet my contract according to them.

HMMM What a scam Though changed the another internet since it never worked right, had the same issues they magically choose to says its AT & T internet issue. I don't think so.. They refuse to listen they refuse to hear. They are programmed to say CONTRACT CONTRACT CONTRACT I did all I can in due diligence, They are the saddest excuse for a company I have ever used.

BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL. They know most people wont fight them so they continue this scam and as I see here POOR performance

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dish Network to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments