I just signed up for a DISH package in the last couple of weeks because it included OWN. Today OWN was removed from my package without notification.

I was told just two weeks ago that OWN was included in the package only to find out that the customer service agent did not know what she was talking about. I have been on the phone for hours and they graciously want to sell me what I already bought for an additional fee. Rotten bastards. I would like to be relieved of my contract.

I would appreciate help from DISH.

Try to get them. Corporate GREED AND SENIOR ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Some people are saying that Dish employees are committing suicide at an increasing rate because of their guilt. But how could that be true?

These guys have been observed lying to customers and blowing barnyard animals while stealing everything not nailed down. Will there be a service charge for all of that damage, sir?

Dish tv is a continuing criminal enterprise!

Same thing happened to me. I am pissed

Strongly recommend you read your contract and what it says about guaranteed channels.

to Chad #1512440

Attitudes like that make it real easy to cut the cord. So glad I no longer use these products and their very poor customer service and pricy options. Can't wait to see them out of business.

Funny 12 years after I left and the same horrible lying customer service is still wreaking havoc on poor customers.

to Anonymous #1624618