So I cancel my Dish contract early October and Charter says they will pay me the Dish termination fee if I claim within 60 days. Now Dish says they will not give me the termination fee in writing until the 60 days is up !

No invoice - no letter - no email confirmation - they will wait out the 60 days. Spent 5 hours phoning - email char - letters. NO !

I have written to Wisconsin trading dept and to Dish in Salt Lake City. They absolutely refuse to give me the termination fee figure in writing but they do quote it over the phone...

Comments

epitome
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States #756891

Spent 3 days since 11th October fighting this matter. I am getting some of my cost from charter but they are wriggling out of $17.

I won't believe any promises from either company in future - especially DISH who are pickpockets. Let's hope the check arrives eventually.

MikeLDISH123
Conroe, Texas, United States #742049

epitome,

We hate to see you go and would love to help you with any concerns you've had with the service if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com and some details of what's going on!