1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Dish TV has removed Channel 13 in Seattle area because they have failed to reach agreement on fees. Instead of continuing on with the service I pay for (Fox covers most NFL games I watch and more than half of the baseball playoffs), they refuse to even address their customers on the phone.

We are told to call the station manager and complain. This strikes me as Dish asking their customers to negotiate for them. That seems upside down to me.

Unfortunately, they appear to me locked into another 18 months of contract. One they are not fulfilling their end of.

This reviewer shared experience about "dish is not fulfilling their side of contract" and wants this business to "switch to other sat tv provider" as the author lost $1800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments