I signed the contract with dish tv in 2014. My main concern was if I could still watch tv when it is raining and snowing outside.

The answers was yes, because dish tv has now a better equipment. However, I quickly found out that it was just a lie to get me to sing the contract. Four weeks ago we had rain everyday for about 2 weeks and no TV.

We decided to cancel our service with Dish Tv just for that reason and off course as a punishment we have to pay $260 cancellation fee. The service was sold to us based on a lie and I don't think we should be the one that should be punished.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments