Walden, New York

long time dish customer. relocated and dish installer did a great job, but explained the charges wrong. asked several times and even had them put it in writing. followed up with customer service who did a great job making sure what i was told was correct. she even offered a credit for my overcharging and a courtesy credit for the hours i spent on the phone over 3 days.

waited for my next bill and wrong.....

called dish and they have no record of the conversations, they conveniently lost the information. i was properly escalated to their team who deals with people "like me" not sure what that means....

all i wanted was what i was originally promised, but i had the most rude person who read from a card and would not stop over talking me. she was even shouting at me to listen. finally she offered her best and then asked me if i wanted that and that she would note that i would accept the offer as final resolution and i can not complain further.

never got what i was originally promised and i have now given up on dish tv. still a customer, but will not recommend or sign up for new service after this contract is over.

sad to lose a customer over their broken promise and a mean customer service lady.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

We had our service disconnected and we have been paying every month.I would never recommend Dish to anyone.Bunch of lying rip-offs.They have done us so very wrong.Never go w/Dish network.Lying pieces of ***.