Extremely unhappy with Dish Network.After 11 years as a loyal customer, I fell mistreated and abused.

It appears that the people upstairs ordered Dish HD, and when the tech installed their dish, he removed my dish. I immediately called Dish, and the CSR said a tech would be back by 5 pm today to re-install my dish and he would call to confirm that I was home. Since I hadn't heard anything by 4:55 pm, I called again and the automated system said I had an appointment for an installation on Fri Feb 17 between noon and 5 pm, which is not an acceptable time for me. The CSR I spoke to connected me to a supervisor, who said that was they best Dish could do and hung up on me.

I called another supervisor, Tamika in Virginia, who eventually connected me to Myra Ruiz in Executive Resolutions.

Myra said the best Dish could do would be to reschedule the installation for Sun Feb 19 between noon-5 pm and give me a have to sit a home for Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat and part of the day Sun with no television because of Dish Network's error.This treatment after being a customer for 11 years.

Review about: Dish Network Installation.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

TommyF@DISH

Mentorbash,

I am sorry for any frustration caused. I hope this has been resolved by now for you, but if not, we do have the option of submitting a credit if there was no service. I would have to look at the account to get more information.

Our technician availability is based on the area and how many orders are currently scheduled.

You can reach out to me here with any questions. If you would like to talk about the account you can reach me directly at thomas.faust@dish.com for more assistance.

Tommy Faust