1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Was told February 2016 that I had a rate guarantee, which included internet (lousy and slow) for $116.72 In May, 2016 I am billed $152.00.I call and they said :your credits dropped off." I told them to look and see what the "Retention Dept." told me about the $116.72.

"Sorry, she did not have authority to authorize that." I stated "But it was a representative form your retention dept., whose responsibility it is to retain current, loyal customers. (13 yrs a customer). "Sorry, she did not have authority to authorize that." Oh yes, my bill went up to $173.54 2 months later "because your credits lapsed." Me-"I did not have any credits to lapse. Look at my last months bill.

There are no credits on there." Dish-"Sorry, your credits have lapsed." Me-"Sorry, my patience and understanding have lapsed.

Go to *** and stick your internet and TV service where the sun doesn't shine." VERY happy and content customer with my local cable company now.Oh yes-at a rate of $61.19 cheaper than "Sorryful DISH network." Tony Green

Review about: Dish Network Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments