All I have to say is, once I discontinue service with this bunch,I will never ever deal with again.These blood suckers want their money when they want it and they care about the person or their situation.I spoke to someone at Dish last night, and they were outright rude.They turned my service even though my husband had made a couple payments to them, but still they refused to turn my service back on, because they said we still owed, get this ten dollars and seventy two cents, i said bill it to me, they flatly refused.I hope no one else makes the mistake of choosing them for their satellite service,it will be the worst mistake you ever make.

Review about: Dish Network Deal.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

i paid my bill witch was my daughters i am disable last bill was paid then they send a bill for $350 brakeing contrack.ruin what credit i had they have no heart THEY SUCK

Ive had Dish Network for 20 years and they consistently have gotten worse over the years.The final straw was that when they removed FOX 13!!!

Yes, a normal and local station!!! Almost everything I watch is on that channel but they refuse to pay the fees to the network!!! They don't care about their customers they only care about the money it will cost to do business.

I ordered Comcast today and they will be out to install all 3 of my receivers on Saturday.At least I will get FOX 13 with Comcast and when all is installed I will call Dish to tell them they can pick up their hoppers and will also tell them where to shove them!!!!

The Problem With Dish Reps Is They Don't Care What You Want .In My Case They Talked To Me as If They Were Giving Me A Free Service as If They are Doing Me A Personal Favor To ....LET ME SUBSCRIBE ? Their Lineup On 200 Is about 175 Useless Sell You Product Sitcom Garbage You Have To Be Smoking a Left Hand Cigarette Or !2 Beers Down To Be able To Watch The *** !

The Bang For the Buck Is Clearly ...NOT THERE .....I Spend 30 Minutes Sometimes Jumping Through The Channels Endlessly Trying To Find Something Worthwhile To Watch....Customer Service Is Smug Accented Voices Hard To Understand and Know It All Channel Sellers ! I will Never Use Them Again....I also Predict They Will Go The Way Of Blockbuster !

dish is a piece of ***

DISH DOES SUCK!

THEIR NEW PROGRAMMING SUCKS BIG TIME.THEIR BIO CHANNEL ISN'T EVEN BIO ANYMORE, IT'S ALL FOOD AND HOME REMODELING.

ALMOST ALL THEIR FRICKEN CHANNELS ARE FOOD AND HOME REMODELING SHOWS NOW, AND, DISH

TELLS US WE'RE GETTING 145 CHANNELS.

***!!THEIR CHANNELS ARE DOUBLED AND TRIPLED SO WE'RE ACTUALLY GETTING ABOUT A THIRD OF WHAT WE PAY FOR.

YOUR SERVICES ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaah the wonders OF dish--

LOL it got to the point that i CANCELLED THEM and CLOSED the credit card acct associated WITH THEM and they can @#$#$%^%^!hAD THE basic TV PROGRAMMING and their rip off of an internet deal and was FED UP with THEM and their CHARGES.

The customer rep over at VISA fully understood the PROBLEMS with dish and happily closed that acct DOWN keeping it simple so there CAN NEVER BE ANY CHARGES.

dish can waste their time and money via the mail and even withTHAT,all good things coME TO AN END.

HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THEIR TACTICS and prices ?

ads nonstop showing LESS than we ARE PAYING ALREADY as THEIR CUSTOMERS etc etc... :grin

Today, 5/5/13, I called for my uncle who is always having the thing reset and reacquire signal a dozen times a day.He is disables and TV is his buddy.

Sometimes it resets and says there is an error in some switch. I called the *** at Dish on 4/26 to try and fix this and after haranguing with them for a few hours they decided to send a tech out to troubleshoot the system on 5/1. That was Monday and no one showed.

Today was a joy, I found out their help desk techs have no idea of what they talk about.

I was an engineer for several satellite projects and know fully well how the system is to work. I used to design, test and implement them. The Tech on the phone told me the switch is on the satellite - those are GEO birds 20K miles in space - you don't troubleshoot that with some Mexican at a help desk. He then tried to tell me it was on the dish.

The dish is on the deck so I can physically touch it. When I told him I was looking at LNBs and the cabling he asked if I was on the roof. I asked for a high level supervisor from this tech and the other three I talked to and then a 4th tech got me a supervisor whose *** I would have stomped for being so ***. Don't mess with one knowing more than you, especially when it is evident.

I told him to send me a new receiver - box - but they wanted to send a tech out. I told him he was losing a customer and then he went into a long rant that caused me to hang up.

DirecTV or cable is going in...

..DON'T EVEN DARE WASTE YER MONEY ON DISHTV...they absolutely SUCK in every which way IMAGINABLE!!!TODAY ALONE...stuck at home, broke my leg...3 frickin' time trying to watch the TV...two things of IMPORTANCE to me and the *** thing just decides to go for a nap...then reset...then error'd itself and reset or tried to yet again...then, downloaded a program that was an error so reset then downloaded then the news came off and 3-4 minutes later...OFF YET AGAIN!!!

EVERY *** TIME...EVERY TIME i TRY to watch the TV this happens!!! r EVERY TIME!!! DISH, yer GONE!!!

Fired!!!...and your customer service, or LACK THEREOF, SUCKS!!!

we now have hi-def cable.its real nice.dish give you hi def for free but....not the equipment to watch it.(i guess it bounces harmlessly of your roof.).they also installed used equipment even when my wife and i asked "is this used"?"o no sir its new".(lie).im holding the sat boxes for evidence because they have tags on back saying remanufactured.what a scam company.take your business elsewhere.thank this website for free speech.

dish sucks