Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
1.2
Style and Design

I recently got Dish service. Advertised at 49.99 per month, 2 year price lock.

First month bill: 75.00. Second month bill: 85:00. And no, I didn't rent any movies.

Third month bill: 0.00 because I canceled my service, disputed the charges with my CC company. They want early termination money, but I said "see ya in court".

Dish is a fraudulent company. Stay away! Are there any class action suits against Dish? If so, I'd like to sign up.

Thankfully, I kept their advertising about my "deal". I look forward to meeting Dish in court.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Dish Network to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceptive price advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network and dish network tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments