i have had dish now for almost 2 years and they have been screwing up my account almost every month!

They say sign up for paperless and auto pay get 3 months free hbo & showtime-ha what a joke! When i called them i was told they were aware of a problum with billing and people were getting bill for the "free" hbo, was told to call back closer to my payment date to check if they had cleared up the issue, why should i have to check up on them!

There "techs" are just a bunch of foul mouth ***! The guy who came out to install my dish yelled at me becouse he was pissed and them.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!(unless you like spending your time on the phone trying to get billing strighted out).

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

I will be switching to direct tv, and dish can kiss my ***!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I apologize there was so much confusion regarding the billing. We make every effort to provide accurate and consistent information to our customers. There are some situations that may cause your bill to increase or change. There will be times when signal may be affected due to inclement weather something blocking the signal.

Most companies have cancel fees however, unlike most companies we prorate your cancel fee; so if you do choose to disconnect you are rewarded for the time you did stay with us. Any time there is an issue that has the ability to be corrected if we are given the opportunity the cancel fee would be enforced if a customer declines and elects to cancel.

If you have any other questions please let us know.If you still have concerns about your bill or an increase you can email me at alicia.brink@dishnetwork.com

I was sold dish with 8 blatant lies.Basically, I was told that I would have all the capabilities that I have now with time warner for less money.

I have found out no matter how much money I will never have the same abilities. So, I held for 30 minutes for a supervisor THREE TIMES!!! Each time I was diconnected while the installers were here. Today, (day 2 of service) my receiver has quit working twice, they will not even compromise, and I was told they will not waive the cancellation fee because it is already installed.

Even though I was on hold the entire time the installers were here, an hour and a half.

I have never been lied to, decieved, and received this bad of customer service EVER!!!Do not use DISH.