Make sure all bills are paid even when no bill is sent and told bill is paid you have to do your one accounting .My bill was due on Feb 16 2010 but my service was shut off on the 11th no warning no past due customer service says owell pay to get service.

I would warn a little les money but never have i been treated that bad. Service *** more headaches then the difference in price.

DONT WAST YOUR TIME.

Ive hade nothing but problums from install to billing YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED save your self all the greef

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network.

I apologize about the confusion with the billing. We sent out bills 20 days before they are due with the amount owed. If you call to get a balance more than 20 days before the due date than the balance would be at zero, we do not make charges to your account until the cycle date. We try to work with customers if they need extra time.

Services are not turned off until the account reaches 55 days past due.

There are a few exceptions to this, for example if payment had been made to us but the bank returned it for no payment.If you still have any questions about you bill please let us know.