okay they are wrong they used another persons credit card to pay my bill back in may of 2012 and and then cut my cable off in September cuz the person reported fraud on there credit card and then i had to deal with the police to prove i had nothing to do with it om top of that i can no longer make payments over the phone cuz of there fraud and i am now going forth with a law suit not for money but for the *** they put me threw with the police. it is not far.

Review about: Dish Network Deal.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

john.bengel@cardinal.com,

I understand the situation you described and would love to help with that! In order to optimally assist and determine the most appropriate resolution, please email me the account number of phone number on the account so I can have a look. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll look forward to hearing from you!

I think Lawsuit is the way to go.Please post back how it turns out.

I'm coming to the realization that the Lawsuit route is exactly what I too will need to do. btw. I never signed up for Dish, never asked for Dish, and never wanted dish. All I ever did was give approval over the phone for my renter, in a city two hours away, to have the equipment installed at the townhouse I own and rent to her.

I simply gave them my permission to drill a hole in the wall to run the cable in.(and never signed a thing) Now they have sent me to collections for not paying the renter's early cancellation fee.

DanB@Dish Network

Hey Aqura, I'm sorry for the frustration this has caused you.It sounds like this has been a huge mess.

I will be more than happy to review your account and provide you assistance.Please email me at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com