when i signed up with dish, I wanted one box for each TV, when they installed (i wasnt home) they put one box for two tvs, I have four hi-def tvs and only two of the four has hd...DO NOT LET THEM DO THE SAME TO YOU!

the picture quality is bad!!!! , and the remote is tricky!!!! but not as tricky as the customer service, they didnt care, i keep getting the run around, even after being told they could make it right, and waive the fees. next person transferred to, told me no way jose.

Im almost willing to pay the cancel fee to get some decent tv reception...DO NOT AGREE TO ONE CABLE BOX FOR TWO TV's AND SHOP AROUND!

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

YOLO

I just love seeing beneath the Dish Network complaint the link to Direct TV!LOL Both are rip offs.

I used to work for Dish Network. THEY SUCK!!!

If you tell the consumer the truth over the phone, THEY FIND ANY WAY TO FIRE YOU!!!

Can you fix that Tommy???Doubt it...

TommyF@DISH

Jaymaher,

I can definitely understand why you would be frustrated. Our system only allows for 3 HD receivers leased to be on an account unless you have our Hopper/Joey setup. The technician requires a signature saying the work was installed correctly, do you know who may have signed off on the work order?

I would have to look at the account to get more information and provide further assistance on this. If you would like me to look into it, just send me an email at thomas.faust@dish.com

Tommy Faust