I have had Dishnetwork since about 10/2011. I called to cancel service 11/2012.

I was informed I would be charge 17 a month for my remaining 10-11 months of my 24 month obligation. Which I reluctantly agreed to pay. The Dish Network representative advised they would be sending boxes with shipping lables to me in order to return the equipment. It is not Febuary and I have contacted Dish multiple time (10+ times) and still have not received a shipping box.

I have been billed for the equipment (2 receivers 1 standard 1 DVR total appoximately $800.00). After looking over several other posts it appears this is a tactic Dish uses to frustrate and extort money from customers on a widespread basis.

It is time that we unite as consumers and do more than posts complaints that go unheard by dish. It is time for action, I propose a class action lawsuit against Dish network for unethical business practices.

Comments

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #626013

I do apologize for the trouble you've been having receiving the return packaging. If you have yet to receive this please e-mail me at:Daniel.Busa@DISH.com I look forward to assisting you.