my revew is verry poor thay r rude when i wanted to cancel and made up extra fees too make me stay with them in sted of fixing the proublem i had a lot of proublems trying to protect my selfe the lady i talked to told me it would cost me 150 to cancle 6 dollers a month 1500 fore shiping lables 95 fore service call just to cancle what is up with that and thay would charge me fore the equipment witch is 600 dollers i feel like dish net work thinks thay cando what thay want to people that is why i want every 1 to know

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with DISH Network.

I apologize about the confusion about charges. If a technician is required to make a home visit there is a charge for that but we will not charge you any additional fees to replace the equipment if needed. Because we understand it may be difficult for customers we do offer a service plan to help with this cost. Our service plan is like no other company out there.

We have taken the needs of our customers and created a resolution for them through our service plan. Our service plan is available at any time even if you already have an existing issue. When you cancel services the equipment has to be sent back within 30 days to avoid additional charges. We do not have the capacity to store returned equipment in our local offices due to the amount of new equipment needed for customers in your area.

If you receive a charge for unreturned equipment the charges would be reversed once it has been returned. If you are in a contract and choose to cancel services early the cancel fee would be enforced.

The return shipping cost would be your responsibility however we do provide pre addressed labels from UPS at a discounted rate of $15.00 that you can elect to use, but are not required to.If you have any other questions regarding charges please let us know.

#197259

The contract is not the problem. The problem is the terrible service and rude customer service reps!!

#193518

dish installers came three times but said it has to be on the roof.two installers knew i had said no before they came.

hoping they credit my card back.there may be too many installers whose training taught them to insist roof only.

Ok, before you start ranting at people, ask why they are canceling. I HAD to cancel my service because my dish fell off the roof and dish network said they could no longer offer me service because they could not install the reciever. They didnt charge me a cancel fee...

They did charge a one time charge to my bank account for $300.00 almost a full week AFTER they recieved their reciever in the mail from us.

Hmmm they told me it was a mistake they would return my money in 24 hours... thats been EVERYDAY for 14 days.

And according to my bank, they are working the system. Technicaly if a company charges your account in error, they have 30 days to return your money to you. So for 30 days they can use your money, lie to you, and collect interest on what they took from you . Must be nice not to have to get a bank loan when you need to do something.

I have had dish network for at least 12 years now and have always loved them.They have always done everything necessary to keep our business and keep us happy.

The guide is easy to use and the DVR is amazing!

If you signed a contract then you have to live up to the terms. Thats the way life is.

Read the fine print, it is all laid out for you.Judging by how badly you spell, I am wondering if you can even read...

Heh, so you are mad that you signed a service agreement and when you tried to cancel you got hit with cancellation fee's?

Ya, when somone gives you somthing to sign, you should read it. This is completely your own fualt.