Dish Network reps give a deal for a year and after 3-4 months they take away that.When contacted reps, the conveniently disown their own rep's talk and deals given, by merely saying that they don't know what was discussed earlier.

I am am moving off of DISH would advise others to do so.

DISH is dishonest and most COMPLEX for consumers.

I would like to encourage to go to COX or FIOS so that DISH relaizes it is loosing customer.and then should learn how to behave as a company in this competitive world of business, right now they are acting dictatorial.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Directv would love to have you as a customer 25 million strong

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #666024

tektgejadri,

It would be my pleasure to assist you! Please understand that you are by no means required to use our shipping method to return our equipment to us but we make the option available to you if you choose to use it. Not everyone uses our boxes and labels to send the equipment back to us so we don't feel that it's fair to increase everyone's monthly rate to cover the cost of shipping.

Los Angeles, California, United States #665132

Dish Network is a poorly organized company. If you have problem with their equipment, they will have to send replacement equipment from another state at your shipping expense, taking nearly a week. Be smart, and deal only with providers who can service you in a timely manner.

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660446

I'd be happy to help you with this!It sounds like you're referring to the premium movie packages when you mention that it was for only three to four months.

Can you please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look at it to see what's going on?Thank you.