Starke,Florida

I hooked up Dish and instead of the $29.99 package I took the $64.99 deal because I was told there would be NO increase for 2 years while under a contract.Being a senior citizen I want to know what my bills are monthly. Each bill they add little by little.

This month they added $5.00 more on the package deal plus $8.00 protection plan after being on contract for only 7 months.Their excuse because they had an increase so they have to charge the customer. Why you have to pay the contract amount if you want to cancel but yet they don't honor their contract. Since when is a contract no longer a contract for them but is for a customer.You get so many channels that are a waste you don't watch. So beware when they talk the talk but walk off the path when it suits them.They can tell you anything to get you to sign up but beware they don't honor their contract and you must.

When your under contract they should not pass their cost on to you when they promise you won't pay more during the contract time. Dishonest company...

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Dish network pricing and plans, Ink was dry on the contract.

Comments