i am the dish tv customer for the last three years and paying regularly. Now my dish tv not working due to signal problems. When Tv on first showing EPG updation but EPG updaton not possible then show another message" 303.Re-installation" clik ok for intallation. Then I click "ok" then show another message "Installation failed" veryfy your set up box is properly connected retry"

I have already filed many complaints but till this time no response form the company.

wilson

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ease of use.

I didn't like: Breech of contract, Breach of contract.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #954876

wilson2015,

What type of receiver do you have?

Mesa, Arizona, United States #935263