i am the dish tv customer for the last three years and paying regularly. Now my dish tv not working due to signal problems. When Tv on first showing EPG updation but EPG updaton not possible then show another message" 303.Re-installation" clik ok for intallation. Then I click "ok" then show another message "Installation failed" veryfy your set up box is properly connected retry"

I have already filed many complaints but till this time no response form the company.

wilson

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. wilson2015 is quite happy with ease of use and stated that there is a room for improvement of breech of contract and breach of contract. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of satellite hdtv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Dish Network needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned satellite hdtv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Littleton, Colorado, United States #954876

wilson2015,

What type of receiver do you have?

Mesa, Arizona, United States #935263