I have posted this as a comment but figured what the heck, I'll post it as a complaint too

I had an international package since November 09, a few months back I removed it since my mom wasn't here to watch it, and added the America 120. Mom is back as of yesterday for the next 9 months hence I called dishnetwork to add the package again while still keeping the America 120. I was told by the CS that I have to pay $100 upgrade fee and $15 for the technician to come out here to give me a new satellite that will receive those channels again. When asked about what would have happened if I never removed it would have dishnetwork force me into buying the upgrade for channels already working and the guy just said these are new development.

Seriously! If this isn't rip off I don't know what is.

Comments

idontknow

to your reply. i signed for the the american pack everything with hd receiver & dvr through a retailer.

well when i called to investigate why dish took less than expected, i was informed what i had was a package underneath what i wanted and standard receiver no dvr.

well to get the hd receiver & dvr it was an additional 199.99. what was told to me is this is what we thought you should have :( i informed agent that they cannot make assumptions for the customer unless they want to pay the bill.