i cancel my dish network account after having it for @ 2 years times got tough with the economy and we had to cut out any extras. As soon as i canceled they sent a shipping container for their equipment and added hundreds of dollars to my account.

I thank god keep the UPS track number and receipt that I got. When I contacted them about the added charges the customer serves rep. pass me to another man who refused to give his name, number the next person ahead of them, and was told i owed that amount and i had to pay it period. I have since contacted the Illinois states attorney, and the BBB and filed complaints.

The Illinois state attorney ask me to call dish network back, and in form them I'm recording the conversation. I'm assuming they wanted a legal record of the conversation for legal purposes. I was told by the man that he refuses to be recorded. as of the value of my lose what is a person credit report and rating worth.

I was told that since i have proof they are in the wrong the bill will be void by the BBB. However, my credit report will be adversely effected. All because i canceled their services.

customer reference number for ups 7153816-002 and tracking number 1z40185c 26 7851 0915. Disk network is criminal in their practises

Comments

DanB@Dish Network
Aurora, Colorado, United States #625919

Hello this is Dan Busa with DISH Social Media. I would like to apologize for the frustration this has caused you.

I can imagine how upsetting this must be for you and I'm sorry we didn't do a better job of explaining things to you. When an account is cancelled the early termination fee if applicable will be charged immediately.

If the equipment isn't returned within 30 days of cancellation you may be charged the MSRP for teh equipment. If you are still experiencing these issues please send me an e-mail at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com