I was thrilled to hear my friend tell me i would recieve a $100.00 credit to my account if i used her acct. number on the reffer a friend program.my first time getting cable on my on i need to save as much as possible.after the rep. explained to me my package it was time to pay up...then i heard the worst "we are un able to use your card" wow big dissapiontment.the next day after reviewing my c/c statement online i saw where they deducted my account twice!!!!!!twice!w.t.f.!!so ive now been on the phone going on 4hrs trying to get my matter resolved!so do you self a favor save time and money.DONT GET DISH!!!!!!

Review about: Dish Network Account.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Hi, this is Alicia Brink.I'm with the Executive Offices of DISH Network.

I apologize about the inconvenience. When you apply for an account through us, we do place a temp hold on the card to verify it is an active card; this fee is usually around $25.00. If you were not qualified for a specific promotion they may have tried to qualify you based on another promotion needing the card qualify done again. These are just temporary holds and are never withdrawn from your account.

Most banks do remove the holds within 3-5 days.

If the card was declined through the system for the payment to start your services (1st month’s required upfront payment) the hold may have still be placed.If you have any other questions please let us know.