Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was forced to subscribe to Dish because of the area I was in. I did not want to contract for any term with any provider but found I was stuck in a 2 year agreement with Dish.

The service was the worst possible. My television continued to go off line, internet would disconnect, go off line, was so slow you could make breakfast and it was still processing, and complaints were pushed aside as common place.

I subsequently moved to a building that does not allow (prohibits) any dish services what so ever. I was told to submit the contract to DISH which states clearly in three places that DISH services of any kind is prohibited, and these jack *** still want to charge me an early termination fee of $750.00!

I don't know what people call this, but in the law it is an adhesion contract at the very least. I'm considering filing a class action suit against this incredibly bad business practice entity and would welcome all who are interested in going after these thugs. More importantly, I want a regulatory agency to stop them from engaging in these gorilla tactics and put them out of business.

Right after they stop trying to get $750.00 early termination fee from me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $750. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dish Network. The most disappointing about dish network internet service at Dish Network was dish network trade practices they are dishonest at best, bait and switch programming and one sided contracts Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dish Network.

Comments