Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was forced to subscribe to Dish because of the area I was in. I did not want to contract for any term with any provider but found I was stuck in a 2 year agreement with Dish.

The service was the worst possible. My television continued to go off line, internet would disconnect, go off line, was so slow you could make breakfast and it was still processing, and complaints were pushed aside as common place.

I subsequently moved to a building that does not allow (prohibits) any dish services what so ever. I was told to submit the contract to DISH which states clearly in three places that DISH services of any kind is prohibited, and these jack *** still want to charge me an early termination fee of $750.00!

I don't know what people call this, but in the law it is an adhesion contract at the very least. I'm considering filing a class action suit against this incredibly bad business practice entity and would welcome all who are interested in going after these thugs. More importantly, I want a regulatory agency to stop them from engaging in these gorilla tactics and put them out of business.

Right after they stop trying to get $750.00 early termination fee from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Dish network trade practices they are dishonest at best, Bait and switch programming, One sided contracts, Dish network pricing and plans.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 19, 2016.

Comments