The customer service and technical support is awful. Takes at least fifty to complete a call.

They have deceptive business practices. Signed a two year contact no dollar amount on contract bill was different from quote. Service constantly blacks was told it was cloud coverage, on a sunny day. By the way we live in Florida during hurricane season had we been told you wont get coverage at all during cloud coverage we wouldn't have purchased.

A repair tech came out so which help with the cloud coverage. However the random shutting down of one receiver still not resolved. Takes ten minutes to get technical support a joke another fifteen minutes to read note to tell you to turn the receiver off and turn on or software updating idiots. They refused to send a technician out.

We will file a complaint with the city and cancel. MS

Review about: Dish Network Technical Support.

Comments

TommyF@DISH

Hello, Tommy Faust with DISH Network here. I am sorry to hear about the problems you had with the signal.

If the receiver is powering on and off and the reset didn't fix you may need a replacement receiver.

I would be happy to look into it. If you're still experiencing the problem feel free to email me at thomas.faust@dishnetwork.com

nelsone201

I have Dish Network, also. I've had my share of the problems with them, too.

My receiver/dvrs looses reception regularly and I have to wait for it to get a signal, sometimes almost five minutes. In that amount of time, you can lose track of what's going on in a show. When my contract is up, I'm going back to cable. In the past, cable has always taken care of any problem with reception, etc.

the same day, usually within a few hours and at no charge. It's not always like that with the satellite repairmen.

Good luck to you. Maybe you should give cable a try next time?