1.4

Signed up with dish for 2 year price lock that also included free Netflix for 1 year and a $200 pre-paid card by mentioning a promo code. All this was outlined on a flyer I received from dish.

Their rep said I would receive the pre-paid card 6-8 weeks following installation. Nothing received. According to the flyer and their rep existing Netflix customers would receive a $119.88 credit against their normal bill. The rep said that I would receive a code in the mail that would allow me to get the Netflix credit.

Again nothing received. I have contacted Netflix via email and their service rep says they have no record of the offer code for the $200 prepaid card, even after I pasted a copy of their flyer into the email. The rep also claims that they do not give Netflix credits for existing customers, even after I pasted the language from their flyer that says that they will.

I have corresponded twice and asked for a manager review of my situation, which seems to have been ignored.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Failure to honor promotions.

Comments

I got Netflix and a two year lock. Most of the people are so kind I talked to..

But my salesman was a total Liar. Told me I'd get Bravo. Said my two years was up, lie. Finally I had a guy call and say we can give you this but not Bravo.

I agreed because the salesman said agree. I can get it for you. Lies....I kept all his texts and would love to blast it on Docial Media. But I won'tand saved in my folder.I am so tired I gave up.

Thislast gal was not good. But the one before her was Great.

Dish is Great...I'm still getting calls, lol. Two years and nope, bye Dish...