2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I switched to Dish 9yrs ago.I am disabled & have a limited income.

I decided to upgrade my programing, since im not able to get out much. Since my upgrade they have changed my pymt date wich puts me 2mths behind every month. contacted customer service numerous times& was promised by 100 different reps a note would b attached to my account in ref to correct my bill date. Long story short, account still screwed up & now my service is shut off & they want 2mths pymts to restore.

So beware of Dish promises how they r ther to work with u, After being hospitalized I get home to no service left to choose between what money i hav left until my next check on march 3rd. Do i go without groceries & medication to restore my service, that should b on? Plus my dvr recordings that r paid for i cant get either. But forced to watch ther info channels.

So if ur thinking of going to dish & disabled on limited income, think twice because this is how they reward their dedicated customers.

It dont bother them if ur housebound & sit with no tv because ther not so excelent customer care team cant get ther **** together.Its all about the money not the customer.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments