1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Dish is the absolute worst.Not only is their mobile app so bad that it's unusable, they keep sneaking extra charges on my bill with no notice and no apology.

I called their customer service and basically got the "I'm sorry you feel that way" in response. If you are thinking of getting Dish Network, I urge you to reconsider. I got stuck in a contract with them because I needed to replace my receiver so I will be cancelling as soon as it is feasible. They would charge me more than $400 to get out of my contract right now.

Save yourself the trouble and take your business elsewhere.I certainly plan to.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Fraudulent billing, Incorrect charges, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments

Dish Network Billing Department Review from Atlanta, Georgia Dish Network "On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the..." Read more Dish Network - Review in Television/ Radio category from Richardson, Texas Dish Network "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..." Read more Dish Network - Unbelievable language by customer service Dish Network "I was interested in the 2 year Dish Network contract. Unfortunately, I have had a negative experience in regards to identity theft therefore I don’t release my SS#. Instead..." Read more Dish Network - ROUTER HACKER Dish Network "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more