I chatted with 2 online Representatives to day about upgrading to hopper.What a rip-off!
Sure you can upgrade, but you'll pay through the nose to upgrade. They charge $100 to upgrade and another $85 for a technician to install. You can't do the installation yourself. You can add service and maintenance for $7.00 per month and then they reduce it to $15, but the upgrade fee sticks.
It will also cost more per month...about $7 per month (plus another $7.00 for the service/maintenance).Dish's monthly subscription price may start low, but they will nickel and dime you to death!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 11/09/2015 there was a Fraud payment that DiSH Had took out of my bank card witch was $90.56 . My bill is suppose to be only $36.75 at the..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I've known for quite sometime that there was a hacker on my internet service and using up my bandwidth. I've called Dish.network a couple times only to get "there's nothing..."
- "Recently I logged into my XBOX Live account after not signing on for a while and checked my Transaction History. I had 160 points on my account the last time..."
- "I needed a windshield replacement on my 1999 ford van. Safelite came out removed old windshield said window casing had large hole in it and rust, hole is 1 mm..."
- "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."