1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Signed up with Dish Network about six weeks ago and I've had NOTHING but equipment problems.Replaced the Hopper within one week, eventually worked out those issues in my Living Room, but the Joey in my bedroom wouldn't stay paired to the remote.

After two remotes and numerous calls with Customer Service. Eventually they decided to send me a new Joey (second receiver). Sent me a Hopper instead. That won't work as a secondary receiver.

As if the equipment isn't bad enough, they can't even ship the correct receiver. Talked to a "supervisor" today who reminded me that I had a 24-month commitment (as if I didn't know). Was NOT personally abusive, nor did I curse, but she told me to have a good day and hung up on me. Called back.

Went back through it all and the rep told me she would send a technician right out. I told her to be SURE he comes out with a Joey and whatever else could possibly be wrong. My next step, if this doesn't fix it all, is possible legal action to get out of my commitment. All I wanted was to watch TV.

This is absolutely ridiculous. All my calls to Dish are recorded and were completely appropriate. When I spoke with the last rep and she said she would report the issue with the person shipping the wrong receiver, I told her they need to listen to the recording of that conversation and NOT assume I didn't know what I was talking about.

I'm sure I'll never hear another word about any of that.At this point in time, I think I could work as a technician from all I've picked up in this space of time.

Review about: Dish Network Receiver.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let me out of 24-month commitment. I can't live with this for that long..

I didn't like: Equipment.

Had an Experience with Dish Network?

Comments