I had dish for one year and I was aware my promotional rat would increase. When it ended I called to see what other specials they had.

I was told if I upgraded to an additional receiver they could renew my contact again for two years and give me another one year promotion my bill would go from 65 a month to 55. Said ok and renewed my two year contract. In addition I had to pay someone to come to my house and run wires in the attic. The next month my bill came and it was 98.00.

I called and asked why and they said that my one year had expired . I explained that I was aware and told them I had signed up for another two years and upgraded. They then told me that my contract had been renewed for two years but that there were no promotions with that and my bill was now 98.00 a month. I asked for a manger and spoke with Derrick who was beyond rude and said they don't have that kind of promotion running and the best he could do was offer me 10 a month discount for 6 months or come and take the receivers back.

I explained that I had already paid someone to come to my house and run wiring based off the offer I was originally given and he said that there was nothing else he can do. DO NOT TRUST DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

bessie1206

I love how they keep posting rebuttals here to look good but when I emailed them they said oh sorry you are unhappy but we will still not honor what our employee promised you. DONT TRUST DISH this is a prime example

I'd believe what you say. Been with them for 12 years and will be leaving soon.

Their customer support has gone from bad to worse. I do agree that they mislead, I call it lying.

to Dishcustomer Aurora, Colorado, United States #648159

Dishcustomer,

We've appreciated your loyalty over the many years and would hate to see you go! Could you please email me your account number and let me know what's going on? My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I hope to hear from you!

Aurora, Colorado, United States #645388

shopgirl1966,

We strive to provide our valued customers with the highest quality customer support in the industry to ensure their satisfaction with the service. We are more than happy to resolve any questions or concerns that are brought to our attention as we want our customers to enjoy their experience with us. Thank you.

Aurora, Colorado, United States #644536

Bodryn,

That's awesome to hear you've been considering giving us a try and we would love to have you with us! It's certainly not our intention to seem deceitful and we appreciate any questions or concerns that are brought to our attention so we can get them resolved in order for our customers to enjoy their experience with us.

Please feel free to email me your phone number and check us out on our main website so I can further assist you in getting you started. My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I'll enjoy the opportunity of filling you in on all that we have to offer!

Aurora, Colorado, United States #644534

Your concern is understandable and it would be my pleasure to help you get it straightened out! Could you please email me your account number so I can have a look at it and discuss it further with you? My email address is michael.lemar@dish.com and I appreciate your efforts!

Bodryn

I was thinking about choosing DISH network for our TV. Based on what you say, I guess we won't go with DISH. I hate ripoffs.

shopgirl1966
to Bodryn Amory, Mississippi, United States #645154

NO NO NO DON'T DO IT...IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!!! They act like they are so happy to get you signed up, well they are, but Lord help you if you have any questions or need help. I know ALOT of people who have Direct TV, very very happy with it.