3.0

I will drop my subscription if FOX is not reinstated. I use DISH mainly because I watch FOX daily.

I will watch FOX from morning to bedtime. I believe that DISH is making a major financial mistake in taking the action they have taken. I have been a subscriber for several years and have been very satisfied until now. DISH offered FOX Business for a fair rate as opposed to other providers.

However I will not use any provider that does not offer FOX News. I hope that DISH will reconsider their decision for I do not wish to change to another provider.

I liked: Spectrum of offerings and cost, Ease of use.

I didn't like: Dropping fox.

Comments

#919766

I agree totally. I watch Fox News more than any other channel.

All the other news channels only show the liberal point of view and they are all very biased that way. I know you can't believe most of the stuff on the news today, but at least Fox shows both sides and lets the viewer decide. Liberals are so afraid of this and always want to silence the conservative side. I just called dish to complain that I'm paying $150 a month and can't get my favorite channel.

They gave me a $5 credit for the next three months. I told them I will give them 3 days.

If they don't get FNC back on, I'll call back to cancel. I've been with dish for nine years.

Traverse City, Michigan, United States #919524