I first called Dish to cancel around 6 months ago. I was not really using their service as I was watching more programs via streaming.

I was offered a very good rate if I stayed on. I did stayed but then noticed I had practically no channels that I was interested in watching. I attempted to cancel again and was offered their Flex service which would allow me to get local channels and a few of my own choosing. Again I stayed only to find out I was not getting any of the channels promised except for the local channels.

I finally called to cancel one last time and got a very rude individual who tried his utmost to retain me with the same empty promises of reduced costs, one month free and Flex. The cancellation process turned rude on both sides as I became sarcastic and he became condescending.

Needless to say, this interaction is what drove me to write this review. I am now waiting for the boxes to ship out their equipment.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Package.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am beyond upset turn on 5 news out of Utah our local news I feel it on dish has been out for about 2 months ago and they said though fix it I've even talk to the local Tv They said they would fix it I'm limited on where I can go you're in northern Utah. They don't seem to care about as people.