Dish is run and operated by deceiving misinformed fraudulent people. I Signed last year under a contract price of 34.95 per month.

NOT ONCE WAS I BILLED 34.95 BUT 59.99 FOR 5 MONTHS THEN 64.95 FOR 7 MONTHS. I taverns original info dated last year on the info. Continuous calls and chats yielded no results. I was told I am not a new customer and no current rates can apply.

I said I was never treated as a new customer so this year they should honor the original contract since I paid full price last year. THEY ARE A BAIT AND SWITCH OPERATION. They sign you up at one price and charge another plus all kinds of extra fees they say are FREE. They will offer me $10 off a moThor 11 months for a grand total of $110.

The reality is I paid them an additional $335.00 over the quoted contract price Plus tax. CRIMINALS. Now they say there was some undisclosed offer at some undisclosed location that needed to be activated. Someone take these double talking frauds to court.

Everyone you talk to has a different story??different song and dance routine?? And different price.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #708406

uconnstacey2013,

I apologize that you feel as though we're deceitful as that's certainly not our intention! Please understand that pricing is always subject to change as we are a network provider that pays the networks to provide you with their programming.

We have limited control over the prices they demand from us to carry their content. If you could email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com, I'll look forward to your response so I can see what we have going on!