We live in the country and have no choice but satellite internet. We have dish tv so we bundled internet.

What a joke. Television ads say you can watch videos and stream movies. Yeah right. We can stream for maybe 5 or 6 days out of the month.

The rest of the time we cant load a lot of web pages. On top of that, it is super expensive. Cant wait for our phone company Century link to expand service to our area. As soon as they do, I am cancelling my dish tv and internet.

I am sure I will have to pay an early termination fee, for a product that does not work, but it will be worth it to be rid of these crooks. They need to be upfront about how much they suck.

Review about: Dish Network Tv Service.

Comments

Our cheaper TV package was supposed to have animal planet but they *** lied!!!! It's still not *** there!! They want my mom to pay extra to get it

You will not like Century Link either. We live in a rural location and they refuse to upgrade the phone lines.

You can't even watch YouTube on the computer w/o constant pauses and buffering with their "high-speed" internet service. Been loyal customers for over 12 years. We have over 15 pages of logged service interruptions and slowdowns., and have made NUMEROUS calls. The Dept of Ag, Trade, and Consumer protection will not address this monopolized theft.

Thank your politicians for De-Regulation. Welcome to the Corporatocracy.

Mesa, Arizona, United States #864325

Can contact a local retailer like the commercial states. "Some areas require you to contact a local retailer for service".