Coverage Area
Style and Design

In fact, they choose 4 shows for you and you are only able to record 2 shows. With Direct at least I could record 4 of my own choosing. I didn't sign a contract so I'm switching back ASAP. If you are considering switching to Dish Network, DON'T.

You will regret giving any money to these lying, thieving ***!!!

I recently switched to Dish Network primarily to save money but also because they told me I could record 6 shows at once. They failed to tell me that I would not be able to choose the 6 shows. In fact, they choose 4 shows for you and you are only able to record 2 shows.

If you are considering switching to Dish Network, DON'T. You will regret giving any money to these lying, thieving ***!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dish network tv package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Dish Network needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments