Newport, Vermont
1.5

After being a loyal customer of Dishnet for almost a year,, my dvr froze ( with over 100 movies on it) and upon contacting the customer service line, I was told I would have to pay for a new one, now I lost all those movies.. They did waive the fee for a replacement,, but those movies were gone.

Upon receiving the replacement,,we noticed it wasn't working correctly, the sound was off, and it didn't work in the other room . then I got slammed with a bill, ,that went from 53.99 to 94.99. that was over the top,, I cancelled my programming and then got charged with a 266.00 early termination fee,, ..

I called, ,I emailed, ,to no avail. So as far as dishnet,, never again .

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of dish network receiver from Dish Network. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $266 and wants Dish Network to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies, internet service and equipment and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dish Network for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SatelliteFan

Did you not read what you were signing when the installer came? For both Dish and DTV and most TV companies, an intro rate for the first 12 months of a 24 month commitment is standard.

to SatelliteFan #1034892

as I stated, inferior equipment, and bad customer service was the catalyst.

SatelliteFan
to Anonymous #1036105

As a Hopper user myself, I can promise you that they do in fact have the best equipment on the market, and that is with extensive knowledge in the other boxes providers offer.

You are complaining about the fees you were charged, but they are perfectly inline with that contract you agreed to. Can't get mad that you misunderstood or did not care about what you were signing as long as you had tv.