1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up for Dish with a refer a friend plus we were told we would get a Echo dot. what a joke.

We had to pay 150...did not receive the dot nor the refer a friend. when I called they told me it was pass the time for the refer a friend...EVEN THO I GAVE IT TO THEM when we set it up. Did not get the echo dot. Called 2 months ago and did 3 follow up calls to make sure the free channels would be taken off...got the bill and we were being charged.

I called YET again and they said the bill was high because I am getting charged for the channels. I said that they needed to read the notes...finally took it off. I will not recommend Dish to my friends, I did at 1st and had them cancel their orders and go with Direct. Customer Service feds you lies to get you off the phone, they do not follow thru...they screw you and take your money.

Spoken to many people and they have had the same problems. OH...They did not put the cable wire up out side of my house so now it is hanging and they want to charge me to come back out and fix it.

I should have read the reviews but I did not. Hope this helps someone....DO NOT GET DISH...LIES...LIES.....LIES.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Refer A Friend Referral Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Channels.

I didn't like: Unauthorized transactions, Service provided, One sided contracts.

Comments