Woodland, Washington
Coverage Area
Style and Design

my Sling TV box is red hot and Dish reps cannot or will not get a tech here now. They would rather leave a disables elderly woman in the home with a faulty may break into a fire box that I cannot unplug as I an disables and cannot move the TV.

Not only do they charge me a protection service plan each month, but they also are going to charge a disabled on SSI person a fee to have someone come fix THEIR FAULTY EQUIPMENT!

What a shame the government allows this type of service and disregard for the handicap, elderly, and fixed income customers. So if my house burns down and I am not able to get out or my oxygen tanks explode in the fire it is just TOO BAD and DISH TV does not give a ***!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of dish network technical support. Dish Network needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dish network technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments

Mesa, Arizona, United States #1235993

The customer owns the Sling Adapter. That is your equipment.