After being a loyal dish network customer for ten years, we decided to switch our internet service and consolidate bills. Installation took 45 minutes to complete and after only three weeks of use no service at all. Daily phone call, hours of wasted time on the phone ALWAYS a sympatric person on the other end of the phone and NO service still.

Another round of phone calls and still no service and I have to be patent and wait for the “escalation” department to get back to me in the next three days!?! What BS is Dish trying to pull over our eyes if you cannot run the service DO NOT offer it.

Already in contact with my legal department to get out of the contract due to a breach on Dish’s part (failure to provide contracted service) I have gone from loyal to discussed with the inept service that can offer no solution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Installation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 30, 2013.

Comments

MikeLDISH123
Aurora, Colorado, United States #660451

I apologize to hear about your experience with the service and would be more than happy to help you! Can you please email me your account number or phone number so I can have a look and see exactly what's going on? Your efforts would be highly appreciated and I hope to hear from you!