I recently moved from CA to TX and DISH informed me that they would be able to move my service. However, the technician who came to install the dish antenna was not able to meet the apartment code with respect to the installation and so was not able to install the antenna.

I tried to negotiate between the apartment and dish network but was not successful and therefore forced to cancel my service. I requested some leniency from DISH because of my situation but the customer service department merely read me the legal terms of the contract and threatened to report it to my credit card company if I refused to pay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dish Network Installation.

Comments

MikeDISH
Denver, Colorado, United States #638988

Hi my name is Mike Houston a Social Media Representative at DISH. I know this can be frustrating and I am happy to help you today. In your new home, did you have a patio or deck? Could they not find a line of sight within the parameters of the building code? Would you please e-mail me at Michael.houston@dish.com? Please include the phone number on the account for further assistance.

Thanks.