5.0
Coverage Area

With hundreds of channels available on satellite TV it is amazing how there is usually nothing on that you want to watch. I leave my Dish tuned to Fox News about 90% of the time.

To tell the truth Fox news sucks with twice the commercials of everyone else but I can't stand the Obama cheerleaders at MSNBC and CNN. Fox has some hosts that are so extreme far right that I have to change the channel. They do have some great news however; Shepherd Smith, Bret Baird, Bill Hemmer and Fox's fox Megan Kelly.

The truth is I really haven't checked out other news venues.

To my surprise I find Aljazeera to be really good and now my I stay tuned

to Newsmax, a pretty good substitute for Fox. If Fox returns I will not be so inclined to exclude these other channels now that I am familiar with their shows.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dduke2020 is quite happy with awsome consumer support and stated that there is a room for improvement of programs dropped. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "programs dropped" of fox news and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Dish Network needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fox news in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dish Network.

Comments